Creating a Form
The following section describes how to create a new Form.
Before we can start entering data, we must first create a Form in order to define the data we wish to collect. Every Form is created within a Database.
In order to create a new Form, you must first have created a Database.
How to Create a Form
- You will now be presented with the Database Design Tab for your Database.
- Click on the "Design" Page.
- On the drop-down menu, select "New Form".
- The New Form Dialog will appear in a pop-up.
- Enter a Name for your Form in the "Name" field.
The default option for Form Visibility is Private. You can make a Form's data public by ensuring the Visibility setting is set to "Public" on the Details Side Panel.
- Click on the "Save" button to create your Form.
- Your new Form will now appear in the Form and Activity Grid.