Edit a Record of a Subform
The following section describes the steps for editing a Record added to a Subform. You might want to edit a Record if you need to make corrections or additions. The edits will be visible in the History tab of the Record side panel in the Table View page.
How to Edit a Record added to a Subform
- Navigate to the Table View page of the Subform.
- Click on the Record you want to edit.
- Click on the "Edit" button on the Details tab.
You might not be able to edit a Subform Record, if a Lock has been added to the Form.
- Make the changes to the Record and click on the "Save record" button.
- The Record has been edited.