Edit a Record of a Subform
The following section describes the steps for editing a Record added to a Subform. You might want to edit a Record if you need to make corrections or additions. The edits will be visible in the History Panel of the Record.
How to Edit a Record added to a Subform
- Navigate to the Table View of the Subform.
- Click on the Record you want to edit.
- Click on the "Edit" button on the Details Panel.
You might not be able to edit a Subform Record, if a Lock has been added to the Form by the Administrator of the Database.
- Make the changes to the Record and click on the "Save record" button.
- The Record has been edited.