The following section describes the steps for filtering the Records that have been added to a Form or Subform using the Table View. By filtering records you can adjust the way in which you view the information collected, filter out specific data or narrow your view to particular Records.
There are different types of Filters available for each field type. Keep that in mind while you are designing a Form or when your filter is based on a Record.
Examples of filtering:
- By blank
- By choice
- By text
- By date
How to Filter Records
- Navigate to the Table View of your Form.
- Click on the icon next to the name of the column you want to use for the filtering, to reveal the filtering options.
- Click on the filter you want to apply.
- If needed, specify the type of filter. Depending on the type of the field, there are different types of filters available.
- The filter has been applied.
To remove a filter click on "x", to remove all filter click on "Clear all filters".