The following section describes the steps for selectingwhich columns to view in the Table View.
When viewing Records, you can select which columns you want to appear. This allows you to view only the Records you need.
You can also filter the Records to customize what you view.
- Navigate to your Form.
- Click on the "Select columns" button to open the column lists.
- On the columns list, find the Form Fields you want to view and drag and drop them from the "Available columns" list to the "Selected columns" list.
- To remove a column, click on the name of the Field that you want to remove in the "Selected columns" and click on the "Delete" button.
- Once you have selected all the columns you want to view click on the "X" mark on the top left corner of the column lists.
- The selected columns will appear in the Table View.