The following section describes the steps for selecting which columns to view in the Table View. This allows you to view only the Records you need. It is also a handy action if you want to customize your queries for the ActivityInfo API.
You can also filter the Records to customize what you view.
How to Select Columns
- Navigate to your Form.
- Click on the "Select columns" button to open the column lists.
- On the columns list, find the Form Fields you want to view and drag and drop them from the "Available columns" list to the "Selected columns" list.
- To remove a column, click on the name of the Field that you want to remove in the "Selected columns" and click on the "Delete" button.
- You can also rename a column. This will change the header in the Table View but will not affect the Data Entry Form.
- Once you have selected all the columns you want to view click on the "X" mark on the top left corner of the column lists.
- The selected columns will appear in the Table View.