View the history of a Record added to a Form
The following section describes the steps for viewing the History of a Record added to Form using the Record side Panel in the Table View page. This allows you to have an overview of changes made to the Records and of users making these changes.
This includes information such as:
- the user who added the Record
- the email of the user who added the Record
- the date of the addition
- the time of the addition
- the edits on a addition
- the user who edited a Record
- the date of the edit
- the time of the edit
How to view the History of a Record added to a Form
- Navigate to your Form.
- Click on the Record for which you want to view the History to open the Record side panel.
- Click on "History" to open the History tab.
- View the History of the Record on the History tab.
Click on "Collapse" on the top right corner of the side panel to collapse it.