View the History of a Record added to a Form
The following section describes the steps for viewing the History of a Record added to Form.
You can view the History of a Record that has been added to a Form. This includes information such as:
- the user who added the Record
- the email of the user who added the Record
- the date of the addition
- the time of the addition
- the edits on a addition
- the user who edited a Record
- the date of the edit
- the time of the edit
- Navigate to your Form.
- Click on the Record for which you want to view the History to open the Side Panels.
- Click on "History" to open the History Panel.
- View the History of the Record on the History Panel.
To hide the History Panel click on "Collapse" on the top right corner of the Panel.