View the history of a Record added to a Subform
The following section describes the steps for viewing the History of a Record added to a Subform using the Side Panels of the Table View of the Subform. This allows you to have an overview of changes made to the Records added to the Subform and of users making these changes.
This includes information such as:
- the user who added the Record
- the email of the user who added the Record
- the date of the addition
- the time of the addition
- the edits on an addition
- the user who edited a Record
- the date of the edit
- the time of the edit
How to view the History of a Record added to a Subform
- Navigate to your Form.
- Click on the Record that contains the Records of the Subform you want to open the Side Panels.
- On the Details Panel, click on the button with the name of your Subform to navigate to the Subform Table View.
- In the Table View of the Subform, select the Record you want.
- On the Side Panels, click on "History" to open the History Panel.
- View the History of the Record on the History Panel.
To hide the History Panel click on "Collapse" on the top right corner of the Panel.