Syncing changes made while offline
The following section describes the steps for syncing changes which were made while a user is offline. The changes will be automatically synced when you restore the Internet connection.
Do not clear your Browsing Data (such as Cached, Cookies, History etc.) when you add, edit and delete Records using a Database that was made available offline. The data is stored locally and if you clear the Browsing Data you will delete this data as well.
You cannot upload attachments to a Database when you are offline.
- The History of the Records is not available when you are not connected to the Internet. You will be able to view the History in the History tab when you are connected to the Internet.
- If the Form or Subform contains a Serial Number field,it will be automatically filled in for the added Records by the system when you restore connectivity.
- You can easily view the storage capacity of your device.
How to sync changes made while you were offline
- To synchronise the Database you need to connect to the Internet. Once you connect to the Internet and log in to ActivityInfo, the Database will be automatically synced. You will be informed about the progress of the synchronisation by the red banner.
- After the synchronisation is complete, you can delete the offline copy by clicking on "Remove offline copy" and clicking "OK" on the pop-up message.