Adding a Form
The following section describes how Forms work and how to add a Form to start collecting data (Records) from users.
Every Form is created within a Database. You can design a Form according to your data collection needs.
You can organize and group Forms in Folders. Users when doing data entry they add Records to the Form. All Records are stored in the Database where the Form was added.
Forms can contain Subforms, can reference to other Forms and can be designed to be very flexible.
Instead of designing a Form from scratch you can copy a Form by exporting its fields and importing them to a new Form.
In order to add a new Form, you first need to add a Database.
- You can add up to 500 Forms in a Database.
- You can add up to 200 fields in a Form.
- You can add up to 30 Subforms in a Form.
Adding a new Form
- On the Databases tab, click on the Database where you want to add the Form.
- On the Database Design tab click on "Add Form".
- Now you can start designing your Form.