Making a field Required
The following section describes how to make any field Required when designing a Form. By assigning this property to a field you make it Required to be filled in when users add Records. Users won't be able to save their Record unless they fill in the field(s) marked as Required.
- Make sure you assign this property only to fields that the users can definitely fill in.
- You cannot check "Required" and "Hide from entry" at the same time.
How to make a field Required
- In the Form Design page, click on the field you want to make Required to select it.
- In the Field Card editor, check the box next to "Required".
- Click on "Done" to save the change.
- The field has become Required and it is marked in the Form Design page with the REQUIRED label.
- When you finish adding fields, click on "Save" to save the Form.
- Users will need to fill in the field marked as Required when adding Record in order to be able to save the Form.