Adding a Week field
The following section describes how to add a Week field when designing a Form. This field is useful if you want to add a Lock to your Form or you want to create a Form/Subform for weekly reporting. Users can select a Week from a Calendar when adding Records or type the Week using the suggested format. The Week format in ActivityInfo is YYYY-WW.
How to add a Week field
- In the Form Design page, click on "Week" to select the field from the Fields palette.
Fill in the Properties of the Week field by providing:
- Label: type the question or the label for which the user needs to provide information
- Description: optionally provide a description
- Code: optionally provide a code
In the Settings check the boxes you want to apply for the field.
If you make a Week field a Key field, you will be able to add Locks to the Form based on a specific period of time.
- Click on "Done" to add the field.
- The Week field has been added to the Form.
- When you finish adding fields, click on "Save" to save the Form.
- Users will be able to provide a week for the Week field when they are adding Records.