Adding a User field
The following section describes how to add a User field when designing a Form in the Case management database template. User fields are related to the Roles of the Case management database template and allow users with the Role of Supervisor to assign Records (as Cases for example) to specific users.
You need to have added users to the Database for which you are designing the Form.
How to add a User field
- In the Form Designer, click on "User" to select the field from the Fields tab.
Fill in the Properties of the User field by providing:
- Label: type the label for which the user needs to provide information
- Description: optionally provide a description
- Code: optionally provide a code
In the Settings check the boxes you want to apply for the field.
- Click on "Done" to add the field.
- The User field has been added to the Form.
- When you finish adding fields, click on "Save" to save the Form.
- Users with the Role of Supervisor will be able to select the user to which they want to assign a Record in the Data Entry Form.
- Users with the Role of Case worker will be able to select their name from the user list.