Adding a Section header
The following sections describes how to add a Section header in order to organize your Form or Subform into various sections and make navigation in the Data Entry Form easier. Note that Section headers don't appear in Table View.
How to add a Section header
- In the Form Designer, click on "Section header" to select it from the fields tab.
Fill in the Properties of the field by providing:
- Label: a descriptive title of what the section is about
- Description: optionally provide a description
- Click on "Done" to add it.
- The Section header has been added to the Form.
- When you finish adding fields, click on "Save" to save the Form.
- Users will see the Section you created when they are adding Records in the Data Entry Form.