Adding a Measure
The following section describes how to add a Measure to a Pivot Table.
To do so you need to define a Data Source and a Statistic for the Measure.
The Data Source is the actual Quantity Field you want to use and the Statistic is the type (e.g. Count Distinct, Sum, Average etc.) of summary you want to show for the specific Quantity Field.
- After Selecting the Source of Data you will use for the Pivot Table, select the Form Field(s) you want to use as a Measure from the list of the Form Fields.
- Drag and drop the Form Field to the Measures Panel.
- The Measure has been added and you can view it on the Pivot Table.
- To select the Statistics to view for this Measure, click on the Measure to reveal the Statistic Options and select the Statistics you want by ticking the boxes next to their names.
- View the Statistics of the Measure on the Pivot Table.
In the Measures Panel, you can also edit the Name of the Measure or Delete it.