Filtering a Pivot Table
The following section describes how to filter the Records you see in a Pivot Table using Categories on your Dimensions so as to view a specific group of information.
How to Filter a Pivot Table using Categories
- Select the Category which you want to hide from the Pivot Table.
- Right click on the cell that contains it and click on "Hide this category".
You can repeat this for as many Categories as you want.
- The Categories you selected are hidden.
- To see which categories have been hidden, click on the "Show hidden" button. The hidden Categories will appear grayed out. To hide them again click on "Don't show hidden".
- To unhide a specific Category, right click on the category you want and click on "Unhide this category".
- To unhide all hidden Categories, right click on a cell and click on "Unhide all categories".
- To show only one specific Category, right click on the Category you want and click on "Show only this category".