Changing a user's Role
The following section describes how to change the Role that has been given to a user. By changing a user's Role you change the Permissions for that users.
Users can be invited to one or more Databases, Forms and Folders by the owner of the Database and they can have different Permission levels based on predefined Roles.
After inviting a user to a Database, you might want to change the Role you assigned to that user.
How to change a user's Role
- Navigate to the User management section of the Database in which the user has been invited.
- Click on the User to select them and on the User side panel, in the Roles tab, click on 'Edit role'.
- Select the new Role that you want to assign to this user.
- Optionally select the Forms and Folders for which the permissions of this Role will apply.
- Click on 'Save' to save the changes.
The Role of the selected user has been changed and you can view the new Role assigned to the user in the User list of the User management section.