Single Selection field
Single Selection fields can be used to ask from users to select one out of two or more options as an answer. This can be a "Yes" or "No" question for example or any other type of question that can be answered with one option.
Single Selection fields can be used in Prefix Formulas to customize Serial Numbers too.
The options will appear as radio buttons when:
- the field is Required and
- has up to 10 options as possible answers
The options will appear as a drop-down menu when:
- the field is not Required
- when the field is Required and
- has more than 10 options.