The following section describes the steps for Filtering the Sites of an Activity in the Classic Interface.
You can Filter the Sites that have been submitted to an Activity during Data Collection. You can do this if you are searching for specific Sites and you want to narrow down your search. This is particularly useful for Activities with many Sites.
You can filter Sites by:
- End date
- Start date
How to Filter Sites
- Click on the "Filter by Geography" tab on the Filters Panel.
- Select the Filter you want to apply.
- You can narrow down the filtering by clicking on sub-filters. To see the list of sub-filters click on the arrow next to the Filter.
- Click on the "Apply" button to apply the selected Filter.
- Click on the "Filter by Attribute" tab on the Filters Panel.
- Click on the Attribute Group you want to use to Filter the Sites.
- On the pop-up window select the Attribute(s) you want to base your filtering on.
Click on the "OK" button.
Repeat the process if you want to use more Attributes as Filters.
- Click on the "Filter by Location" tab on the Filters Panel.
- Start writing the name of the Location you want to base your Filtering on and select it from the list of Locations.
- Alternatively, click on the downward arrow to get a dropdown menu of Locations and pick the one you want to base your Filtering on.
- Once you have set the Location to be used as a Filter click on the "Apply"button.
You can remove a Filter by clicking on the "Remove" button in the respective Filter Panel.