Editing a Monthly Report Indicator
The following section describes the steps for editing a Monthly Report Indicator for a Site in the Classic Interface.
You can edit the Monthly Report Indicators of a specific Site that has been submitted to an Monthly Reporting Activity during Data Collection. You might for example want to do so if an Indicator is wrong or corrupt.
- Select the month and the year you want from the menu on the Monthly Reports Panel.
- Find the Indicator you want to change on the Monthly Reports Panel.
- Click on the Indicator and make the edit in the Indicator box.
- Click on the "Save" button to save the edited Monthly Report Indicator.
- The Monthly Report Indicator has been changed.