Editing a Sub-Form Record
The following section describes the steps for editing a Sub-Form Record in the New Interface.
You can edit a Sub-Form Record that has been submitted to a Sub-Form during Data Collection. You might want to do so if you need to make some corrections or additions. The edits will be visible in the History Panel of the Data Entry Interface.
You might not be able to edit a Sub-Form Record, if a Lock has been added to the Form by the Administrator of the Database.
- Click on the "Edit" button on the Data Entry Toolbar.
- In the Form that opens move to the Sub-Form.
- Find the Sub-Form Record you want to edit by selecting the correct Year and Week.
- Edit the data you want in the Sub-Form that appears.
If you want to edit the Date Field of the Sub-Form Record, keep in mind that the date format used across the ActivityInfo platform is the International date format YYYY-MM-DD. This means that no matter which locale or browser you are using and regardless the way you insert a date, ActivityInfo will always provide this date format.
- Click "OK" to save the Edited Sub-Form Record.