Deleting a Subform Record
The following section describes the steps for deleting a Subform Record in the New Interface.
You can delete a Subform Record that has been submitted to a Form during Data Collection to remove its data from the Form.
You might want to do so when the Subform Record is incorrect, corrupt or a duplicate.
Instead of deleting it, you might want to edit the Subform Record.
Deleting a Subform Record will permanently remove it from the system.
- Click on the "Edit" button on the Data Entry Toolbar.
- Navigate in the Form and find the Subform.
Select the details (e.g. Year, Week, etc.) that correspond to the Subform Record that you want to edit.
- Click on the "Remove"button.
- A pop-up notification will appear asking for you to Confirm Deletion. Click on the "OK" button to complete the deletion of the Subform Record.
- The Subform Record has been permanently deleted.