Submitting a new Monthly Report Indicator Value
The following section describes the steps for adding a Monthly Report Indicator to a Site of an Activity in the Classic Interface.
In the Classic Interface you can submit recurring data on a monthly basis. You can do so by submitting Monthly Report Indicator Values to a Site of a Monthly Reporting Activity.
How to Submit a new Monthly Report Indicator
- If the Activity is contained within a Folder, double-click or press the ▶️ button again to expand it.
- Select the Activity you want to submit a new Monthly Report Indicator to.
- Choose the Site you want from the list of Sites that appear in the Data Entry Grid
- Select the month and the year you want from the menu on the Monthly Reports Panel.
- Clicking on the block of the month you want and fill in the Indicator.
- Click on the "Save" button.
The Monthly Report Indicator has been submitted.