The following section describes how to sign up for an ActivityInfo account.
Before using ActivityInfo, you must have an account.
ActivityInfo offers a Free Trial plan to users, with certain limitations. Please see our Pricing page for details on the limitations of the trial plan, as well as our Subscription plans for larger deployments. Learn more about User Accounts and Subscriptions.
You must meet the minimum browser requirements to use ActivityInfo. Please see our Browser Requirements documentation to check you have a browser which meets the requirements.
How to Sign Up
- Click the "Start your Trial" button to complete your registration. You will be presented with a screen asking you to confirm your email address.
- Check your email inbox for the confirmation email from ActivityInfo.
- Click on the confirmation link, and you will be brought to the Password Creation page.
- Choose a strong and memorable password, and enter it into each field.
- Check the box if you would like to receive emails about the latest features, news and resources from ActivityInfo.
- When you are ready, click "Continue" to set your password and complete the Account creation.
Don't worry! If you forget your password you can reset it at any point.