Accepting your invitation to ActivityInfo
The following section describes how to accept your invitation to ActivityInfo.
When a Database owner would like you to add Records to one or more Forms, they will invite you to contribute to their Database. To do so, you will require an ActivityInfo account.
If you do not already have an ActivityInfo account, then you will receive an email requesting you to create one.
You must meet some Requirements to use ActivityInfo. Please make sure you are aware and meet these Requirements in order to use ActivityInfo.
How to Accept your Invitation
- Check your email inbox for an email from ActivityInfo.
- Click on "Sign up now" to set up your ActivityInfo account. If you have a Humanitarian.ID, click on "Log in with Humanitarian ID" to log in with your Humanitarian ID to ActivityInfo. This way you don't need to set up an account.
- Fill in your name in the form, and select your preferred language.
- Choose a strong and memorable password, and enter it into each field.
- Carefully review the Terms and Conditions, and check the box if you agree to these terms.
- Check the box "Yes, I would like to receive this emails", if you would like to receive emails about the latest features, training materials, webinars, news and resources from ActivityInfo.
- When you are ready, click "Continue" to create your account and start using ActivityInfo.
Don't worry! If you forget your password you can reset it at any point.